homestead - Re: [Homestead] sleeping with a lion in church during hurricane

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] sleeping with a lion in church during hurricane
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:13:04 -0700 (PDT)

You are right; I just find the news from the last few days particularly
agitating, and look for anything about which to smile.  By the way, you need
to change the clock on your email.  You sent a message asking if people were
getting your mail.  I am, but I have to scroll back underneath all of the
other email to find them.  Its not a big deal, if your clock is broken, don't
worry about it.  But, since you asked the other question, I thought I should
mention....bobford