homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gov't watching what you do

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gov't watching what you do
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:35:13 -0700 (PDT)

Lynda; I believe you are missing my point.  We all break some laws, many
times without even realizing there is a law.  The kid could very well be a
criminal punk.  So, catch him at those crimes.  Don't create so many laws
that if you think someone is a criminall , or a punk, or if you just don't
like the way they think or behave; you can get them on something.  This kind
of stuff gets children killed, and resisters of governmental oppression,
imprisioned.  bobf