homestead - [Homestead] vote for Obama or you are a racist

  • From: jmroll AT bellsouth.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] vote for Obama or you are a racist
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:44:47 +0000

>From CNN's Jack Cafferty

Will race be the factor that keeps Obama from the White House?

Race is arguably the biggest issue in this election, and it's one that
nobody's talking about.
The differences between Barack Obama and John McCain couldn't be more
well-defined. Obama wants to change Washington. McCain is a part of
Washington and a part of the Bush legacy. Yet the polls remain close. Doesn't
make senseā€¦unless it's race.
Time magazine's Michael Grunwald says race is the elephant in the room. He
says Barack Obama needs to tread lightly as he fights back against the
McCain-Palin campaign attacks.
---I would interpret this as "If you don't vote for Obama, then you are a
racist because obviously, there is no other reason to not vote for him."-

Johnny Reb