homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 20:18:00 EDT

Bob, let me take this obportunity to congratulate on your logic.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 9/12/2008 4:53:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bobford79 AT yahoo.com writes:

Obtuse-ness is not a word, ray. The word you are looking for is obtunuity.

I can't do the Greek or latin roots like James Or Bev, but, let me do my
best . "ob" <derived from oboe, a wind instrument>; "tun" <root word
would
be 'tune', as in looking for middle C > ; uity <contraction of "annuity", a
protracted gradual payoff of an initial investement>.

Now, see, I was not optuse, I was obpaque...........explicating sam.......
bobf