homestead - Re: [Homestead] Another take on F&F

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Another take on F&F
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:25:50 EDT

So you would rather just give them the money with no possibility of
recovery???? I would rather have
some hope anyway. Look at previous govt. bailouts, like Chrysler many years
ago. The stock was around 2.00 a share, and after recovery was at 32.00 a
share. Had the Govt. taken stock for their cash infusion, we would not have
lost
a cent and would have made money while saving a bunch of jobs in the
process. This seems like a much better idea. .