homestead - Re: [Homestead] I got a truck

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I got a truck
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 18:15:15 -0400

On Sep 7, 2008, at 5:40 PM, Bunjov AT aol.com wrote:

Just a question - re my last post -

Can anyone tell me why, everytime I incorporate a link into the body of the
email...it comes out..."double"?

It might be that the mail program, yours or the one that manages the list, is trying to make a URL of the form:

The Federal IRS (http://www.irs.gov)

and since it does not have the plain people oriented name, it uses the URL instead so you see it twice.

Let me try it from this end. (This is a MacIntosh and it may do things somewhat differently.)

http://www.jcwhitney.com/Auto-Parts/10101.jcw

Roy

Roy Morgan
13033 Downey Mill Rd