homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dream Fulfilled?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dream Fulfilled?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 16:02:56 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps you are right, but I still think the numbers work out for Obama to
win and win big. You are correct that younger voters are unreliable; but I
still believe that once they've given money they are much more likely to
vote. And, a lot of his donations came from middle age, middle of the road
democrats, and he has registered a record number of new democrats for this
campaign.

I don't really care, but I don't see how Obama can lose. But, I'm voting for
Ron Paul and he is not going to be president, so what do I know........bobford