homestead - Re: [Homestead] the future of abortion, was MCcain got the girl

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] the future of abortion, was MCcain got the girl
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:39:06 -0700 (PDT)

Man, you really dislike conservatives, Don. Some conservatives must have
really screwed you over. I've heard political leanings blamed for many
things, but to blame 'conservatives' for women not "having pleasure"? <g>

I always though that when that 1970's feminist declared "men are pigs" she
included all political leanings --. Misanthropy only comes with a
conservative label??? lol....bobford

--- On Sat, 8/30/08, Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net> wrote:

the conservatives......do not really care about abortion
> or birth control,

they just do not like the idea of women having pleasure.