homestead - Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief (was More Obama stuff, sorry)

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief (was More Obama stuff, sorry)
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:21:01 EDT

> > I see the present reign of the oil boys as unacceptable & must be
> ended, I cannot use my vote as a symbol this time.
>
> >Can you offer a viable alternative to the oil boys besides the demacorps?

No, no viable alternative.

Obama is not an alternative either. After he is elected and we give him his
100 days, see then what is essentially different with the Oil Boyz. The
answer will be ... you heard it first on this station ... nothing.

That's because the Oil Boyz influence isn't based on who's in office, it is
based entirely on our demand for oil.

The only viable alternative is a life with much, much, much less oil in it.

James </HTML>