homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rant

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rant
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:05:34 -0800

Well, now that you've figured that out, perhaps you could figure out how to make the air quality go below the low 300s. Maybe the culprit is the pharma companies that are making so much money off asthma medication and oxygen.

Oh, wait! None of that would be the case because we don't have that many people AND they aren't sending that many fire fighters and the equipment being used is negligible.

Ah, I know, it is the timber company who will get to come in and get the feds to cut more roads and sell them the remaining timber at twenty-five cents a log like they did after the last fire.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>