homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rant

  • From: SJC <indexer AT localnet.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rant
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:58:49 -0400

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:
On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 2:29 PM, <Bunjov AT aol.com> wrote:

I see no way for this NOT to turn to politics. I chide myself for believing
in a 'shadow' government, but the logical side of myself cannot deny it.

It seems almost as though there's a list of 'plots' somewhere, designed to
distract us and keep us running in place, instead of moving forward as I
know
we can. A whole scenario of governmental 'publicity stunts', if you w
You might be closer than you know......Next time you go to the library check out a book titled The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of /Disaster/ Capitalism by/ ///// Klein, I think the first name is Naomi. An interesting read.

Susan Jane, in rainy Maine