homestead - Re: [Homestead] Joe'Porter's view

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Joe'Porter's view
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:27:26 -0400

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 10:30 PM, <jmroll AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> This is very well written and I recommend everyone take a little
> time to read this entire write-up. You won't be disappointed!

Mr. Roll,

>From where I sit, it seems to me that the only subject you occasionally
share with the list is about politics that appears to be slanted in a
particular direction. If I am remembering incorrectly then I offer you my
apology.

I'll be the first to tell you (and the rest of the list--as I have done), I
am no homesteader though I enjoy living in the country and have learned a
great deal from list members as I attempt to enrich my homesteading-type
skills.

The next time you post, please consider offering something other than
politics up for discussion. It's not inappropriate to bring up the topic
(discussed ad nauseum at times), but active list members also talk about
other things.

Sincerely,

Lisa Perry