homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hydromissions- Helping the third world get drinking water.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hydromissions- Helping the third world get drinking water.
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:19:47 -0700 (PDT)

Warren, that is a very interesting site. I wonder how it could apply to
depths considerably more than 100'. I know of a recent well that was drilled
1200' ( after hitting , and paying for, a dry hole).

In any case, it is a worthwile endeavor, certainly worth sending a donation.
water is life........ ..bobford