homestead - Re: [Homestead] Oh, that feels so . . . awful!

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Oh, that feels so . . . awful!
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:08:33 -0800

Geez Louise, Sandy. It's not either or. It's both! For dinner, Twice baked potatoes, potato flake encrusted tuna and a mixed greens salad with a citrus dressing with a fresh squeezed orange juice screwdriver. Followed by Strawberry Daquiris with Bananas Flambe or Potato crepes with a fresh squeezed orange juice Mimosa.

I think that way we'll cover all the food groups <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Bunjov AT aol.com>

Thanks! I see we're talking Daquiri, Screwdriver and Mimosa here. Or, if
you're an Emeril fan, some purty darned good desserts (doesn't alcohol turn to
sugar anyway?).

Sandy
In the Sweet Mid-Mojave