homestead - Re: [Homestead] Declining exurban lifestyle

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Declining exurban lifestyle
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:23:48 -0500

On Jun 25, 2008, at 11:04 PM, Marie McHarry wrote:

It is so insane and counter productive not to have health coverage for
everyone, that I'm left speechless. When the CEO of Wal-Mart and moi
are in total agreement, you know that trouble is afoot.

Hillary Clinton knows most about the issues but she carries baggage and angst. Most likely we will stumble in fits and starts in the right direction, making sure all the lobbyists get their turn.