homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cure for deer in garden

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cure for deer in garden
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:33:43 EDT

Very true, it is just easier to have a giggle than actually solve this
particular
problem. I had no success with any visual devices or audio devices I tried
to scare them away with. We finally took a corner where 2 deep, steep,
ditches joined and essentially
closed of the other end with another ditch. Place a bridge across with wires
strung on the bridge
surface to deter animals from crossing. The only thing I ever had that truly
did the job.

Drew

In a message dated 6/25/2008 12:44:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,