homestead - Re: [Homestead] Does this idea stink?

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Does this idea stink?
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:23:57 -0500

The guy that came and pumped it out with his truck said around here, because of the solid rock, septic leaks don't go far. To be sure, we have the state's highest designation on water quality for our river and everyone is on a septic tank. We would likely use bleach as a sanitizer, which is what you are told to put in your well when it is contaminated.

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:13:41 -0800