homestead - Re: [Homestead] Does this idea stink?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Does this idea stink?
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:01:45 -0700 (PDT)

If you do fill it in , make sure you use , as was suggested below, rocks and
dirt. I have seen the collapse of a 60 year old septic tank . If a honda
accord had been sitting there it would have dissappeared. The thing hadn't
been used in decades and was evidently filled with creosote posts. Thats all
we found after the cave-in; slivers of creosote wood, and some old small
junk, bottles, etc.....bobford