homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:44:03 -0800

Now there's the biggest joke of all. Little Mini-Me to Chris Matthews.
And, Hardball? My hiney. What a joke, Cream Puff is more like it!

However, gotta disagree on Chris Wallace. He is a pathetic shadow playing
"wannabee-my-daddy." I've never seen any male on television act more b*tchy
than he does when he doesn't get his way in an interview. Complete with the
sucking on a lemon pursed lips! He's downright embarassing! The other one
that is embarassing is Reagan's step-kid.

Lou Dobbs is about the only one that doesn't take any bologne from any of
the politicians and gives equal grieve to both parties!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" bobford79 AT yahoo.com

There are people who actually take commentators like Keith Olberman
seriously. I remember when he played the fool at ESPN, they fired him when
he asked for a raise.
CNN is slightly better--not much. Fox has two serious reporters in Chris
Wallace and Brit Hume, I turn the channel to the loudmouths.
I 've always like Bob Scheifert. I usually watch him and Russert on
Sunday morning. I think NBC will have to go outside of the company to
replace Russert. They don't have any presently employed
commentators/interviewers who could be taken seriously and not bore
everyone to death. PBS is a wasteland, Should get rid of everyone and
start over.
Anyway. I've learned to live with the television off most of the time or
just turned to a music channel......bobford