homestead - Re: [Homestead] Floods

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Floods
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:09:45 -0700 (PDT)

Don; if you go to help your cousin; don't forget to stop by a clinic for a
tetanus shot. Best of luck.
After your post I turned on tv to see if any of the cable (so called ) news
stations had any information or updates. Thjey were too besy taling about
Tiger Wood winning and Barack playing Bill Cosby.
I did see a video clip on the yahoo homepage saying that Illinois and other
states south of Iowa were filling sandbags--the clip didn't mention Missouri.
When the Mississippi roils she is truly a "brown god".
Good luck with your travels......bobford