homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:48:05 -0800

Arg! My dial-up is sooooooo old, I think Ernestine (lily Tomlin) is sitting in a room pulling jacks on an old cord board!

What folks do they list?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <jmroll AT bellsouth.net>

This video takes a few minutes to watch and is obviously a slam against Obama. However, no matter what you're politics, even after you discard the obvious intent of politicking with this video, certain facts cannot be overlooked. After watching and listening to this man for months, I still don't know who he is...this is frightening in the extreme for that reason alone. That he is associated with these people in any way is reprehensible to me for anyone representing a true America. I never in a million years thought I would pray that Hiliary would win this nomination! This video only confirms my fears....J Reb

Subject: Check out Eyeblast.tv - A Video Portrait Of Barack Hussein Obama

Click here: Eyeblast.tv - A Video Portrait Of Barack Hussein Obama