homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Alaska Experiment

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Alaska Experiment
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 04:58:01 -0500

On May 20, 2008, at 9:56 PM, Marie McHarry wrote:

Assuming this is on TV, I wouldn't be watching it as I haven't turned
on my TV except to watch videos in about 3 years (and then I only got
local stuff).

There is a TV on a stand in the corner of the bedroom. It makes a great place to put quilts and blankets. The pile is large now, goes way down in winter.