homestead - Re: [Homestead] Follow the Drinking Gourd

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Follow the Drinking Gourd
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:01:56 EDT

> Exactly. Pragmatism doesn't cut it. When the basic premise is wrong, wrong,
>
> wrong, nothing that follows can ever be right.

Like corporatism, consumerism, creating a dependency nanny society, etc. etc.
all that is wrong, wrong, wrong and nothing that follows it is right.

That means I (and anyone else here) who literally earns their bread by the
sweat of their face is in the right, and everyone else is wrong, wrong, wrong
because their basic premise is wrong. </HTML>