homestead - Re: [Homestead] Coosa River Watershed

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Coosa River Watershed
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 20:16:29 -0400

On Apr 26, 2008, at 6:29 PM, EarthNSky wrote:
haven't tried it, but I already know I wouldn't do well. I have motion
sickness issues,

THe cochlea are unsettled? (Is that the right ear part?)

... We have two canoes, the woodstrip canoe that Ron built
and won in today, and a square stern fiberglass canoe that is over 50
years old that we remade.

In my next life, I may be a boatmaker. Small hand crafted ones, including maybe canoes. I guess they did have fiberglass 50 years ago. Have they done away with the catalyst that will blind you if you get it in your eye?

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
Lovettsville, VA 20180