homestead - Re: [Homestead] American manufacturing

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] American manufacturing
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:27:46 -0500

On Apr 19, 2008, at 8:16 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

I'm beginning to feel that it is impossible to decipher the truth. And
what truth do we want? What's most important? Jobs? Income? GDP?
Balance of trade? Debt?

Amen. It IS impossible. All the various reports and reportings do for me is
not to make me feel informed, but suspicious.

In this world we live in it is essential to be suspicious, skeptical and to keep a balance. Regarding suspicious claims, it is still valid to follow the money.

Truth. I seek truth. I believe that the truth will out, but maybe not in time to right a wrong. Truth today is not the truth tomorrow.

And is it not telling that our two major political parties see the truth in exactly opposite ways? Amazing how being a Democrat or a Republican causes cognitive ability to be so different. To hell with it. I am tired and brain dead. A pox on all of them.