homestead - Re: [Homestead] Brussels Sprouts

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Brussels Sprouts
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:37:57 -0400

Oh heck, I'm ditching these kids with my ex and and it's the Ozarks or bust if you're really having an open call. I've always thought it might be kinda fun to sit on my funny Uncle's knee. ;p

See, there is a reason to my madness of keeping my ex around...he's my not-quite-live-in nanny cum sheep/horse/dog sitter. I couldn't leave everybody in better hands. He actually lives at my Mum's place, 4 miles down the road. : )

I'm so there.

*kiss kiss kiss*