homestead - Re: [Homestead] Brussels Sprouts

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Brussels Sprouts
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:52:57 -0400

are u in zone 7?

Robert Walton wrote:
Mine is not the voice of experience on this, but we are not far apart
as far as climate. The few people that frow them here start them in
July, coddle them through the heat and then grow in fall. They hold on
inito winter. I think that someone else mentioned this.

I am a fellow brussels sprouts fan, though.

Rob - Va