homestead - Re: [Homestead] OMG! Speaking of Politics

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] OMG! Speaking of Politics
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:33:59 -0400

On Apr 8, 2008, at 2:23 AM, Lynda wrote:

Wow! So they've been spying on us unschoolers <<eg>>

Lydia,

It seems you have not checked your computer lately. "They" have installed a spying camera and voice recognition software (that runs on YOUR computer, taking up it's CPU capacity) and it automatically scans your face and posts for anything suspicious. Such as phrases like:
"home school"
"lying politicians"
"think for myself"
"thing for yourself"
"get the real facts"
"press which panders to the politicians"
"militia"
"gun laws"
"war debt"
"national deficit"
"oil men"

And others I'd guess you can imagine.

What's that noise! Hmmm a fleet of black windowless Ford vans has surrounded our normally peaceful 5 acres here. They got here fast! And I've not yet even sent the message!

I better find the sheep castrator tool and wave it out the window to frighten them away!

(News at 11.)

Roy
Whose computer is a Mac which has a teensy camera at the top of the screen!