homestead - Re: [Homestead] OMG! Speaking of Politics

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] OMG! Speaking of Politics
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:16:24 -0400

On Apr 6, 2008, at 9:17 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
O.K., all you Libertarians out there, care to explain how Bob Barr became a
possible Libertarian presidential candidate?

I can answer that, being as I am, a libertarian.

James,

You don't *sound* much like a libertarian.

I was a acquainted with only one Libertarian that I remember talking with about it - briefly. He was for No taxes, NO government, NO quite-a-lot-of-other-things, too. Maybe no school system. In other ways, he seemed a rational person.

Very puzzling.

I'm curiously reminded of a quote attributed to the Dalai Lama:

"98 percent of all that humans do is irrelevant. It's important that we *do* it, however."

Roy