homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 05:50:46 -0700

On Mar 31, 2008, at 5:23 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

I would not vote for O or C even if they were running against a Satan/Hitler
ticket. And McCain has no redeeming qualities. Only that one thing, the
stand that gamblers are not to bailed out at the public expense bespeaks at least
some dram of a philosophy of self determination

Let's keep our eyes on that dram. I think it is easy money to bet against it remaining firm.

And, while not a direct comparison, the people do not like the bail- out appearance to the treatment of a humongous Wall Street money manipulator.