homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:30:09 -0700

Only that one thing, the
stand that gamblers are not to bailed out at the public expense bespeaks at least
some dram of a philosophy of self determination ....

That advice is coming from someone who wants to totally deregulate the financial industry, Gramm. The financial industry has proven itself many times too greedy to not be heavily regulated. It is not that I am for a bail out but I am against deregulation of the financial industry. They once again have proven themselves too greedy and slippery and need more regulation, not less.

Don Bowen KI6DIU