homestead - Re: [Homestead] Davis dork

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Davis dork
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 08:15:17 -0700

On Mar 23, 2008, at 8:04 AM, Marie McHarry wrote:

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

Plus, what he is doing is against the agreement he has as an AOL user, so a
complaint can be filed with them.

Last night I spent some time trying to figure out how to notify AOL
because they're death on people who do stuff like that. Didn't they
use to have an email that you could use to notify them of abusive
messages?

Where is our moderator? Couldn't she remove him?

Obvious condition now but slippery slope to censorship.

My take: ignore and it will go away.