homestead - Re: [Homestead] Urban Agriculture-continued

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Urban Agriculture-continued
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:58:57 -0500

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

> You want to get a Coke that tastes like they did when we grew up? Go to
> Mexico. They still make it the old-fashioned way, NO corn syrup!

I dimly seem to remember that Coke used to use cane sugar around
Passover so they couldl sell it as Kosher for Passover. Last year I
looked and couldn't find it. Perhaps its only available in some
markets or not at all.

Or perhaps I imagined the whole thing.

Not that I drink Coke except maybe occasioinally when I have a really
bad migraine.

Marie