homestead - Re: [Homestead] Urban Agriculture-continued

  • From: dcrdavissr AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Urban Agriculture-continued
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 23:46:02 -0400

fucking bitch stop sending this shit

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 4:53 pm

Staggering demand for subsidized ethanol and the subsidies may shortly go
away.

There isn't a staggering demand for corn syrup. In fact, the U.S.
government is right now trying to stuff it down the throats of the Mexican
and Indian government since they don't use it.

You want to get a Coke that tastes like they did when we grew up? Go to
Mexico. They still make it the old-fashioned way, NO corn syrup!

Lynda