homestead - [Homestead] James Adams on HBO

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] James Adams on HBO
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:13:51 -0400

I will confess that we have satellite tv, because I would not be as happy without internet, and it came together. So there it is. We get HBO. Shoot me.

I am sitting here watching this new mini-series, James Adams. Congress just voted for Independence. I got the shivers all over. If you have the opportunity to watch this, it's a good flick. I don't honestly know a lot of detailed history, so I'm can't vouch for it's veracity, but I can vouch for it's ability to grab my teenager and get her interested in finding out MORE! Me too.

It's a good way to spend a rainy afternoon. : )

Celia