homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Hunting and Lamb Report

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Hunting and Lamb Report
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:13:39 -0400

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

Now, since I have badgered you for pictures, I will up the ante by spreading some of my own. I've been dinking around with this little website but it's slow going teaching. Anyway, there are some pics there of my kids and sheep and dogs and stuff. I haven't done anything about the horses yet, I've been working on them. You can go look, and if you WANT, I can hang your pics up there too.

http:/www.hopefieldfarm.com

My daughter and granddaughter are coming to visit tomorrow. I'll try to get some pics, but please don't post them if I send them...lol..

Bev
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky