homestead - Re: [Homestead] James Adams on HBO

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] James Adams on HBO
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:31:17 -0400

Oh, trust me, I was not complaining about the rain, we are quite under par for rainfall here. Oh no, I was just adding to my enjoyment of it. : )

I have driven through the desert and although it is awesome, and I mean that in the real sense of the word, not the teenage mutant turtle sense, I found it so alien I was jumpy the whole time I was there. I can appreciate that it's beautiful in the Baushaus kind of way, but it would take me a long time to get comfortable.