homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Hunting and Lamb Report

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Hunting and Lamb Report
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:53:33 -0400

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

Also, I should add, becauseI feel kind of weird, that my name is Mary Moon, only in Irish, which is nothing but vowels and hard to say. It got anglicized to Mary Celia a LONG time ago. I used Moon when I joined this list because 15 years ago the internet was all new and there was this feeling of needing to keep some information private. I think this is no longer a realistic scenario. So, just for the record, I really need to start signing the name I actually use every day, if for no other reason that calling me an uncommonly used name is confusing my husband. ;-p

So hi, I'm Moon, aka Celia, and I hope you all understand and don't mind me coming clean.

Love,

Celia (oh that feels much better)

Dearest Moon/Celia,

I feel honored that you would trust me with your real name, but I must confess that there are some times when I don't adjust well to change. For me, Rob will always be Minnesota Rob, no matter where he actually lives, Richard Godfrey will always be Tvo, and Mary Celia will be Moon. My apologies to both you and your husband, but after 15 years, you are etched in my heart as Moon.
I've always loved your name, just as I love names like Phoenix, Ocean, Rain, Stone, and other 'earthy' sounding names. Moon has an allure to it, a bit of mystery, a bit of romance, so, surely your husband won't mind?

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky