homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tennessee tornado story

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tennessee tornado story
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:48:59 -0500

Wow, what news of Heather Martin! I have followed their blogs for some
years - long before Peace and Carrots was sold, and Wendy's life changed
so drastically. I am really surprised to have heard this tornado story
and that Heather is in college at TN........the blog says she has been
rock climbing and has a BF not a thing about going to a new school and
having a new life. I wonder what's up with that? Weird. Even Wendy's
blog mentions nothing of this, and that is very unusual.
I think of them often, and wish them well....and better write Wendy about
what a fright they have all had.
Toni