homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tennessee tornado story

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tennessee tornado story
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 00:42:41 -0500

John, thank you for forwarding that. I've never met Wendy or Heather, but I followed their saga for a long time when they were on the list. I can remember when Heather disappeared and was missing-what an ordeal and nightmare for Wendy that was...you know,that kid has really, really lived, like her mother...always an adventure, always a survival spirit. I am glad to know she is okay, still writing and learning, and still somehow connected to this list. Doubt she'd remember me, but I wish her all the best.
Bev

jmroll AT bellsouth.net wrote:
I'm sending this because I am sure Heather would like to share her
story... John My Experience in the Union Tornado - Feb. 5, 2008
(This is near Jackson, TN)
I remember thinking, "This is NOT happening
to me".

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky