homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tennessee tornado story

  • From: clhw AT infoave.net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tennessee tornado story
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 05:22:40 -0400

Yes, thank you, John, and thank you, Bev, for saying this.
I was wondering who Heather is; now I know.
Wendy and I carried on a personal correspondence before her marriage for a
while but I completely missed who Heather was in the tornado story.

What school was she in when the storm hit?
I'm thankful she and her friends came through intact. The memories will be
hard to deal with but they will fade with time.

I'm sure my short-term memory has been impacted by the heart surgery.
However, I've gone from not being able, before surgery, to walk to and from
my mailbox without a couple of rests to walking for nearly 30 minutes
almost without stopping. I'm thankful! Now, if I can just reduce the number
of pills I take on a daily basis!
Lynn