homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm a Grand Maaaaamaaaaa : )

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm a Grand Maaaaamaaaaa : )
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:33:54 -0500

I'm proud that I got smart moms. I'm proud that I had the older more experienced ladies bred to lamb out first. I'm proud I kept my grubby little mitts off
and let Nature take her course, despite my itchy trigger finger to interfere...(you know, the horse thing). I'm proud I had my lambing kit and a lambing pen already,
which because of my recent surgery required exceptional skills in both the husband AND ex-husband handling department.

Now, sadly, it's raining here and my satellite/FTP connection has turned a bit persnickety on me so I can't get them up until the weather turns, which I think is meant to be 40 nights from now.
At least that's how it feels.

Cheers,

Moon