homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm a Grand Maaaaamaaaaa : )

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm a Grand Maaaaamaaaaa : )
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:45:04 -0700

On Feb 26, 2008, at 2:33 PM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I'm proud that I got smart moms. I'm proud that I had the older more
experienced ladies bred to lamb out first. I'm proud I kept my grubby
little mitts off
and let Nature take her course, despite my itchy trigger finger to
interfere...(you know, the horse thing). I'm proud I had my lambing
kit and a lambing pen already,
which because of my recent surgery required exceptional skills in both
the husband AND ex-husband handling department.

I should' known. Way to go, girl. Be proud.

I am not at all surprised that you can handle men. I AM a tad surprised that you have an ex and a present on tap at the same time. Whew. What a woman.