homestead - [Homestead] From the Mouths of Sows Come Unbelievable Words

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] From the Mouths of Sows Come Unbelievable Words
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:00:57 -0800

Did anyone catch the unbelievable thing that the slimebag liawyeress said yesterday? It was the funniest thing I've ever heard a politician say. As usual, it was a sentence so long and convoluted that you had to pay serious attention. But the gist of it was how foolish it is for Obama to believe in "doing the right thing". I guess she's looked at her profits that have rolled in as a result of doing evil, and decided that he's quite a misguided young man, for believing in something so silly.