homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hullo old friends : )

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hullo old friends : )
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:38:34 -0700

On Feb 19, 2008, at 5:17 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

Chris went Yonderway into oblivion...
I think Kentucky Frank is still subbed to the list. I got a note from
him after I rejoined a year or so ago.
I haven't seen or heard from Granddad since 2001, . . . .

Our very own Tim Oppenheim is currently rebuilding ruralize.com. How do you all feel about including a homestead list page, where everyone can have a picture, short bio or life philosophy or whatever? Being visually anonymous has a certain appeal, but I have certainly enjoyed personally meeting many of you at Heartwood. I have often wondered what the rest of you sweeties look like. It would be cool to have picture backgrounds of one of your homestead projects.