homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hullo old friends : )

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hullo old friends : )
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:02:02 -0500

Oops, I sent too quickly..

No, I don't think El Salvador. My six yo speaks better Spanish than I do, and while I think I would really like to fix that I'm not sure I want to immerse myself quite so entirely. ; )

Where are you in VA? I'm still here, I'm just a bit more north now, but I go down that way all (Charlottesville/Farmville,/etc) the time with the dogs.