homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hullo old friends : )

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hullo old friends : )
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:17:44 -0500

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
I don't know if anyone will remember me or not. I used to be a member of this list a dozen years or more ago.

MOON!
Big hugs to you! I am so glad to see you..could never forget you...asked about you not too long ago, in fact. It is funny how we think of people that we have never even met..I think of you when I think of Anatolians, horses, Australia, hear the name Maeve, etc. etc. You HAVE to post your goat babysitting story for all the new folks...
Well, I guess your daughter is just about grown by now....probably in college or something, huh. How old is she now?
My daughter is almost 23, is married, and just gave me my first grandchild...Jordan Rose, who is two months old. My son is now 20, has been in the Navy for 3 years-just re-enlisted- and you can tell your dh the kid is a EM-Nuke on the USS Key West(fast attack sub) out of Pearl. Both kids are doing well, and I am loving this grandma thing more and more. Time flies by...
Welcome back Harpie Moon...the church of Tvo is almost reunited...where the heck is Holly anyway?

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky