homestead - Re: [Homestead] Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:22:28 -0700

On Jan 24, 2008, at 9:24 AM, roxann wrote:

I'll be trying to make it up to one of their festivals this year. Each year I say that and every year passes and I don't get the chance. We'll have to make an overnight of it to really have time to enjoy it, as it is probably a 4-hour drive from where I live. This is where I usually order veggie seeds, the other source I use, for herbal seeds is Horizon Herbs.

We saw lots of campers and trailers at the edge of the parking pasture. So if you have or can borrow towable lodgings, that will help lower trip cost.