homestead - Re: [Homestead] History of beer

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] History of beer
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:26:41 -0800

At 12/20/2007, you wrote:
Looking forward to it. I have two 22-oz. bottles of Arrogant Bastard
Ale in the wine fridge in case you happen by tonight. That is backed
up by a case of 1554 and enough pretzels to maintain thirst

It won't happen tonight, more than likely the end of January. Meanwhile I have some 2 degrees below zero in the frig and I hope to go to Barron's tomorrow and pick up some 1554.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com