homestead - Re: [Homestead] Test

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Test
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:14:19 -0600

Haven't tried sulfur...what would be the application rate? I'm always looking for ways to boost the veggies that don't contain blood or fish products (I'm severly allergic to the latter).

Our vegetable garden is in raised beds, and the soil was 'mined' from the topsoil brought in by floods in our creek, and is continuously amended with composted chicken bedding. This works fine for annual edibles. Good luck with your blueberries and let us know how they do.

--Sage
Way Out in Texas

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:29:26 -0800